Tuesday, December 27, 2011

It is not good to look for a living with cheat!

It is dangerous to state your phone number in publics area. I have an experience just now. I advertise my home in an online web. After it was registered, some people send message. They admitted having interest to buy my home and want to make big deal! What?
And this is not the first. I have an experience like this last year, after I post my ad in same online web. How dangerous with this? Maybe, I am include as aware-and care with this. Otherwise, what is happened?

So, if you receive some message from unknown number offering you likely to transfer some money, please ignore it. There is something wrong with this.

So, the moral messages is you should be careful to state your private number to publics...

No comments:

Post a Comment